How to Cook Diced Beef:
- Remove the diced beef from the packet and allow it to to get to room temperature before cooking.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on high heat, and add two tablespoons of oil.
- Once the pan is hot enough, add the diced beef to the pan.
- Cook until the meat is browned on all sides.
- Add the meat to an oven-proof casserole dish, and cover with beef stock.
- Cover, and cook in the oven 1.5-2.5 hours at 180 degrees.
Serving tip: add some root vegetables before putting in the oven, to make a nice casserole or stew. Package with Diced beef