What is minute steak?
A minute steak is a thin (usually 1/4 inch thick) cut of boneless, tenderised beef, usually cut from the sirloin of a cow. The meat tends to be quite lean, yet still tender and flavourful. Package with Minute steaks
How to Cook Minute Steak:
- Take the minute steak out of the packet and allow it to get to room temperature before cooking.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on high heat, and add two tablespoons of oil.
- Once the pan is hot enough, carefully place the minute steak into the frying pan.
- Cook the steak for a minute, each side (less, if you want it rarer)
- After you have cooked it, leave the steak to rest for a few minutes, before serving.
Serving tip: serve with some skinny fries and a salad